Saturday, December 20, 2008

Build A Bear Adventure

Thank you Nona and Grandpa Howard for taking us to "Build-A-Bear Workshop." It was fun and memorable indeed! I finally got the chance to upload the pictures from out little adventure there. The lighing was horrible so I opted for b&w processing. We love you guys and were so glad you all came out. We would love to do it every year! Hugs!

(Oh, and these are out of order...they go backwards actually...I hate "blog spot"...still haven't figured out the easiest and best way to post lots of pictures more efficiently.)
































I love this one where it looks like Molly is picking her nose...Hee, hee, ha, ha!




3 comments:

molly said...

i WAS picking my nose. :) thanks for the great pics, jen. and thanks nona and grandpa. thanksgiving ROCKED!!

Katherine said...

These pictures are great! Thanks for posting them!!

Bobby said...

These pictures are great, thanks for taking them. We had a great time.