Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving2008

I thought I'd post the same pictures that I put on my blog here on the family blog. Wes and Jen, we had SUCH a great time. This was one of the best Thanksgiving holidays I can remember. The food was great and it was so great to be with all of you. We love you all so much. Thanks Howard and Louise. And thanks everyone for helping with food and making the efforts to travel with kids, etc. What a great family memory!

Thanks for reading to Sophie, Niki! She loved it. Buzz Words.


Sophie pretending to be a dog and giving me the finger. Except it's the wrong finger. The free-for-all with all of Nona's stuff. Ha ha I laughed so hard when Molly told us Zoe wanted the precious moments frame.






The old house on 104th.

2 comments:

Jen Fields said...

You're so awesome to post all these. Look at you and your storyboarding in Photoshop. I see you used the new stroke outline trick I showed you! :) We had a blast and loved every minute of it. It was a real treat to have everyone here! We would love to do it again and again!!
hugs!!

Katherine said...

Thanks Jen! I've had so much fun in photoshop since you showed me all that stuff. Thank you! Have you seen Molly's header yet? It looks cute. I love the little birds.